Sunday, November 15, 2009

pkTheo

A dominant theme at my deposed Knatz.com was epistemology: how do we "know" things. I agree that epistemology is the only important part of philosophy. And I know from my own habits as well as my observations that theological explanations, inherited explanations, is the backbone of most people's epistemology.

Science and philosophy saturated the Thinking Tools section of the Teaching section at the deposed Knatz.com. Attempts to distinguish the God of magic from the god of order filled much of my Society (and its Pathologies) section.

I launched this blog as a place to record my theological thinking and as a repository for restoring some of the theologically-colored modules of Knatz.com; but now I find the PKnatz blog to be the proper place for restoring all pk domain modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment