Thursday, September 23, 2010

Judge Not

Judge not, lest ye be judged, says the Bible. But we judge all the time!
So do I, and I don't apologize for it; but I don't practice it while pretending that I don't believe in it.

I've meant to say the following at Knatz.com for many years now. I'll just slap it here, then gather more around the seed pebble later:

The French have pretended to be Christian on more than one occasion throughout more than one millennium. Christians: aren't they known for believing, or at least pretending to believe, that God is the judge? that Christians believe that God should be the judge? not the French? not humans? Then how come the French buried the Marquis de Sade in lime?

The French buried the Marquis de Sade in lime so that de Sade couldn't resurrect! The French didn't want to allow God a chance to judge him: the French had already judged him, so God couldn't be allowed to judge him. (No body, no resurrection; no resurrection, no judgment: according to older superstitions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment